Hallucinatory fever dreams
Notes on week 892
- 892 24 februari 2016 EN
With these weeknotes I publically track and archive whatever it is I spend my time on.
Last week was cut short as I got sick, which I didn’t really act on until Friday, although I started to feel it on Wednesday. Here’s a really quick round-up of what I did do:
- Worked on copy for the upcoming GDC trailer for Codeglue’s stonepunk arena action game Antegods.
- Put in what I thought would be an extra day at Two Tribes on Tuesday, picking a new font for RIVE and starting to implement it in the game. Also tinkered with a prototype of the game’s story intro sequence.
- Met up with Dore, the creative writing student I’m coaching for her graduation project. We talked about the latest version of her interactive novel, which I’d tested. It’s really shaping up, although she also has a ton of work ahead of her.
- Got acquainted with Rob van Barneveld, after following his work for ages, which was nice!
- Tweaked my VPRO plan and gathered a bunch of pictures to go along with it.
- Picked up my dad from Schiphol Airport, as he returned from Thailand (for the time being).
- #hobbydevved with Hessel on Wednesday night, though it was a big mess, during which I mostly broke things. Fragments of my programming struggles weaved themselves through my hallucinatory fever dreams for days to come.
Average step count per day: 5.821
Average staircase count per day: 11
Average sleep per night: 7:35
Average weight: 85,5 kg